The 6 Best Online Casino Sites
|Ranking||Casino Site||1st Deposit Bonus||Visit The Site||Site Review|
|1||Jackpot City||$1600 Until 100 %||Visit The Site||Site Review|
|2||Lucky Hippo Casino||$3000 Until 400 %||Visit The Site||Site Review|
|3||Gaming Club||$800 Until 100 %||Visit The Site||Site Review|
|4||AllSlots||$1600 Until 100 %||Visit The Site||Site Review|
|5||Tropezia Palace||$100 Until 100 %||Visit The Site||Site Review|
|6||Casino 14Red||$1200 Until 200 %||Visit The Site||Site Review|
Find the Top Mobile Casino Apps in Canada
Today, technology has advanced a great deal that you can actually use your mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets or even smartwatch to do almost everything. This has made many daily activities much more convenient, and one industry that has taken advantage of this trend is that of online gaming. Canadian operators, for instance, provide the best mobile casinos for players in various provinces including British Columbia (BC), Ontario, Quebec, and other regions.
Play at the Best Canadian Mobile Casinos
There are hundreds of potential mobile casino apps Canadians could use; however, some may not be on par with the industry's standards. All the betting sites recommended here have been thoroughly scrutinized in all departments as follows:
- Registration and Licensing: For a Canadian online site to be termed as credible, it must have a license from the Kahnawake Gaming Commission (KGC). This is a third-party entity mandated to regulate and issue licenses to game sites in Canada. The KGC evaluates the dependability as well as the integrity of a casino before issuing a permit to operate. In addition, the best offshore mobile casinos are available in abundance, and allow Canadians to use apps to play games just as easily. International regulators of note for the best international mobile casinos include the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Games on Offer: The game collection is also another area that's looked into when recommending online casinos. These sites have the latest video slots, 3D slots, blackjack, poker, roulette, keno and much more - along with their variants. Better yet, all modern games are designed with the best mobile casinos in mind, allowing Canadians using apps to play pretty much everything from their mobile device.
- Banking: If you're going to indulge in real money gambling, then banking is a key factor. The best mobile casinos provide a wide range of payment options for Canadian gamers including e-wallets, bank wire transfers, credit/debit cards, prepaid cards as well as cryptocurrencies. Naturally, all are accessible for Canadians using apps.
- Software: Casino software developers play a significant role in ensuring that gamers have a seamless gaming experience. The vast majority of operators here are powered by famous game providers including Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, and Betsoft among other reputable software developers. Because games are now designed from the ground up to be mobile compatible, there's a great selection functional with Canadian apps at the best mobile casinos, both onshore and offshore.
- Bonuses: Some of the promotions you find here include no deposit bonuses, match deposit bonuses, free spins, mobile bonus deals and 2021 promotions. These go a long way toward helping gamers in Canada to grow their bankroll. No separate account is necessary for Canadian players using apps, with some of the best mobile casinos even offering mobile-specific promotions.
Why are Applications Better than Browser Game Play?
Top operators provide the best mobile casinos to allow gamers to enjoy games as they would on a desktop casino version. Note that you have two ways through which you can play; they include Canadian and international apps and browser gameplay. However, Canadians using apps have several benefits, with the most obvious being a wide variety of games. With a mobile app, you will have access to live dealer titles, scratch card games, bingo, slots and much more - browser or instant play may not give you access to all the titles. Apps present the most streamlined, accessible, and easy experience for Canadians playing at online betting sites using their mobile devices.
Additionally, the graphics and sound quality is much better on installed apps than instant play versions. This is because games on the app load from cached data on your smartphone or tablet while instant games rely entirely on an internet connection. Using apps enables players to avoid slow internet speeds clogging loading times as much as the instant play approach.
Android vs iPhone vs Windows Sites
People are spending more and more time on their portable devices today. As it is, the best mobile casinos have been paying attention and have moved with their target audience too. However, the main question is - does the type of operating system you use affect your gaming experience?
To answer this question - playing using an old iPhone 5 will obviously not be anywhere near as pleasant as using a Samsung Galaxy S10. This could be attributed to the variances in the speed of processors, graphics, screen responsiveness and sizes and so on. Put simply, while you're able to play on almost all operating systems, the best mobile casino experience trophy will go to the most updated phone.
Phone Vs Desktop Gambling
As technology advances with the dawn of each day, it's hard to determine which gaming platform offers a better experience. Why is that so? The best mobile casino apps for Canadians now feature thousands of games just like their desktop counterparts - gone are the days when you had to switch between the two to enjoy your favorites. Moreover, with 4G, 5G or WiFi connection, online mobile slots will load just as fast as desktop slots.
This wasn't always the case but in recent years software developers and the best mobile casinos have viewed mobile devices as integral to the gaming experience rather than an extra or add-on. What this means is that Canadian apps work with pretty much every new game developer and the best mobile casinos are designed implicitly to work smoothly with a wide range of mobile devices and operating systems. So if you're a Canadian player who uses apps the experience should be just as good as someone using a desktop.
The best mobile casinos have followed in the footsteps of earlier betting websites and been keen to embrace advances in technology, such as Canadian apps, to get ahead in a competitive marketplace. There's no shortage of sites where you can play with your mobile device and apps, so Canadian players should always pick and choose carefully so they avoid the duds and only spend their time, and money, at the best online casinos.